Leveraging Cologix’s ExpressRoute, you can access Microsoft’s public cloud via low latency, private connections.
That means greater security and privacy, lower latency, predictability, and 100% uptime. Plus substantial savings in some cases when leveraging ExpressRoute connections to transfer data, backed by Azure’s promise of per-minute billing and no termination fees or upfront expenses.
- Higher security by avoiding the public Internet with a high-throughput, private, layer 3 connection through a trusted Azure connectivity service provider. You can even configure Azure as a node on your private network with a service provider.
- Quicker speeds, heightened reliability, and a better, more predictable performance in closely monitored, 100%-uptime data centers versus traditional Internet connections to Azure.
- Retained flexibility without being confined to Microsoft Azure data centers—ride a preferred Azure partner network to reach these locations.
- Scale your space, power, cooling, and connectivity with Cologix, including Azure ExpressRoute providing 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps connectivity.
- Bandwidth control: burst up to two times your bandwidth through Azure ExpressRoute for no additional cost (check with your service provider).
- Hybrid architectures to balance regularly used data in a private cloud with Azure to accommodate peak demand.