Direct peering with Google Cloud Platform enables you to exchange, build, test, and deploy applications on Google’s highly scalable and reliable infrastructure.
You can build on the same infrastructure that allows Google to return billions of search results in milliseconds, service six billion hours of YouTube video per month, and provide storage for 425 million Gmail users.
- Focus on YOUR business: Rapidly develop, deploy, and iterate applications without worrying about system administration. Google manages your application, database, and storage servers, so you don’t have to.
- Mix and match services: Virtual machines. Managed platform. Blob storage. Block storage. NoSQL datastore. MySQL database. Big Data analytics. Google Cloud Platform has all the services your application architecture needs.
- Scale to millions of users: Applications hosted on Google Cloud Platform can automatically scale up to handle the most demanding workloads, and scale down when traffic subsides. You pay only for what you use.
- Performance you can count on: Every millisecond of latency matters. Google’s compute infrastructure gives you consistent CPU, memory and disk performance. Google’s network and edge-cache serve responses rapidly to your users across the world.
- Get the support you need: With our worldwide community of users, partner ecosystem, and premium support packages, Google provides a full range of resources to help you get started and grow.