Cologix supports a broad set of large Media and Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) across our 24 data center platform.
Click here for Media and CDN case studies.
Media / CDNs benefit from Cologix data centers by:
Reducing bandwidth costs via direct access to independent, member-run Internet exchanges housed in Cologix data centers
- We are proud to support DE-CIX, MICE, Ohio-IX, QIX, TORIX, and VANIX within our data centers
- Streamlined peering access to a broad set of regional fiber networks and ISPs
Optimizing relationships with large direct peers – Eyeball Networks
- Direct connectivity to incumbent LECs in each market
- Direct connectivity to 6 of the top 10 MSOs in the US and 4 of the top 4 MSOs in Canada
Improving content distribution performance to strategic eyeball markets
- Columbus – 15th largest city in the U.S. and home to 5 Fortune 500 HQs
- Dallas – Tier 1 Interconnection Hub
- Jacksonville – Direct connectivity to Central & South America via sub-sea cables
- Minneapolis – 16th largest MSA in the US, regional hub for upper Midwest Internet traffic
- Montreal – MSA home to 4M+ eyeballs
- New Jersey – Most densely populated state in the U.S.
- Toronto – North America’s 4th largest metro market
- Vancouver – 2.5M eyeballs in MSA
Aggregation points closer to content creators and densely connected by multiple access networks, reducing overall expanse of acquisition