Cologix’s next‐generation northern New Jersey data centers and disaster recovery facilities are built with the single focus of protecting customers’ mission‐critical data and applications. The four New Jersey data centers and business continuity sites are on the leading edge of technology with more than 230,000 SQF of usable floor space, fully redundant power, innovative and efficient cooling, resilient connectivity and comprehensive security. The New Jersey data centers provide enterprise‐grade colocation, cloud and managed services to customers worldwide, including round‐the‐clock support from an experienced data center technical support team. Cologix’s New Jersey colocation data centers are conveniently located about 30 miles outside of Manhattan and 280+ feet above sea level, which differentiates the sites from competitors at lower elevations. This ideal location provides proximity to New York City for connectivity to key carrier hotel facilities, while offering geographic diversity on a completely separate power grid.
New Jersey Data Centre Quick Facts
- Home to 31 Fortune 1000 companies, which includes 19 Fortune 500s and 8 Fortune 250s
- 5,000+ Information & Technology companies are based in New Jersey
- The nation’s 3rd largest seaport with the largest maritime cargo center on the East Coast plus 3 international airports
- Within a day’s drive to 40% of the U.S. population
- Most densely populated state in the U.S.