Cologix operates the two leading network neutral Northern Florida data centers in Jacksonville. JAX 1 at 421 West Church Street in Jacksonville’s central business district is home to Northeast Florida’s largest concentration of Internet and telecommunications companies. Cologix also owns and operates the JAX2 facility at 4800 Spring Park Road, which houses the leading enterprise-grade Jacksonville data center and disaster recovery facility. Jacksonville is a significant hub in the Southeast due to two separate submarine cable systems enabling direct fiber access to Central and South America as well as the Caribbean. Leveraging Jacksonville colocation data centers as a network node allows customers to create an express route to South America without traversing through Miami, which reduces costs, latency and risk.
Jacksonville Data Center Quick Facts
- Located at the fiber crossroads linking Florida to long-haul routes toward Atlanta & Dallas
- Direct connectivity to Central & South America via subsea cables
- 5 times less likely to be hit by a hurricane than Miami
- Biggest city by area in the continental U.S.
- Key transport & distribution hub with deep water seaport & location at the intersection of 3 major railroads