Jacksonville Data Center Quick Facts
- Located at fiber crossroads linking Florida to long haul routes toward Atlanta and Dallas
- Direct connectivity to Central and South America via sub-sea cables
- 5 times less likely to be hit by a hurricane than Miami
Jacksonville Data Center Team
General Manager, Florida and Dallas
Director of US Operations
Rochelle Bailey Price
Director of Customer Care
Carrier Hotel: 421 West Church Street
Jacksonville Data Center: JAX 1 - 421 West Church Street
- Meet-Me-Room for Carrier Hotel connecting sub-sea and metro fiber to longhaul fiber routes
- Direct access to 20+ networks
- Traditional network PoP data center
- Standard cabinet and secure cage deployments available
- Hospital grid fed by multiple substations
- Hurricane rated building (former Bell South CO)
- Poised to be the next International Connection Capital - Read Here
JAX 2: 4800 Spring Park Road - Infrastructure is rated to withstand hurricane category 5 forces view/close
Jacksonville Data Center: JAX 2 - 4800 Spring Park Road
- 124,000 square feet of raised floor data center space
- Neutral Carrier Entry and Fastest Network Route Solutions
- Multiple Carriers-Level 3/TW/AT&T
- SSAE16 certification
- Redundant Power
- N+1 Generator, 1250 KVA / 15,000 Gallons of Diesel
- RFID and biometric check-points on all entrances and mission critical areas
Jacksonville knows technology. In the past five years, Forbes Magazine ranked Jacksonville in the top 10 cities for technology jobs due to its innovation and growth. With one of the biggest seaports in Florida, Jacksonville is a bustling economy connected to the major crossroads of connectivity that link the Northern Florida city to the international network map.
Of particular importance, Jacksonville serves as a landing point for two major subsea cables, America Movil’s AMX-1 system and the Pacific Caribbean Cable System (PCCS), which connect the Southeast U.S. to almost 20 subsea landing points throughout the Caribbean and Central and South America. Through this access, providers now have a direct, state-of-the-art on-ramp to exchange services across the continents to meet exploding demand for web-based content and latency-sensitive, high-bandwidth Internet applications in Latin America.
Cologix’s two Jacksonville colocation data centers also link Florida to other tech hubs like Dallas and Atlanta, while providing advanced storm protection through hurricane-rated facilities built to withstand even the toughest storms. Additionally, our local teams strive to provide hands-on, cost-effective solutions to meet your individual needs, including customizable options.
Schedule a tour of our colocation facilities in Jacksonville, FL today, and see the difference Cologix can make for your business.