Dallas is situated at the major crossroads of network connectivity in the South Central United States. The Cologix Dallas data centers have long been the facilities of choice among carriers, ISPs, content providers, financial services and enterprises based on their dense connectivity and excellent operating record. Across two technology-forward data centers, Cologix offers 40,000 SQF of state-of-the-art Dallas data center colocation space in one of the most robust communications markets in the U.S. Cologix operates a core Meet-Me-Room (MMR) in the renowned INFOMART building, which is the region’s preeminent carrier hotel located at 1950 North Stemmons Freeway. The INFOMART has the largest number of carriers out of any single building in a 900-mile radius, with more than 8,700 strands of fiber. This makes Cologix Dallas data centers the perfect sites to colocate your proximity-reliant or latency-sensitive applications.
Dallas Data Center Quick Facts
- Nation’s 4th largest metro area
- Home to 21 Fortune 500 headquarters & 40 Fortune 1000 HQs
- Main fiber crossroads & interconnect point in the South Central US
- Advantageous business climate, low taxes, easy access, favorable power infrastructure, low environmental risks
- Major international gateway based on central location & position as transportation & distribution hub